Forum

Please consult your GP if you have any worrying symptoms.

To register for the forum please email register@nogu.org.uk

Please to create posts and topics.

Camino de Compostela Di Santiago

Two years ago I had no idea that had Stomach Cancer .I had always promised myself I would do the Camino , and also visit Cape Finisterra at the Edge of the World.  I told myself that if I got through all the treatment and got back to reasonable fitness I would give it a go. I had planned to go this year and chosen the Portuguese Way starting from Porto , I was advised it was less busy than the French Way . Little did I know that a World Wide Pandemic would strike and but a stop to all my plans . But not to be beaten I decided to do the Walk around my garden , around the local streets and in my factory. So today I start my 28 day Pilgramage  walking 140km or approx 15000 steps per day , with a little luck we can also raise a few bob for Ward 19 . When I do it for real next year I promise to send a postcard to all donors . 

Stay safe through these difficult days , it will pass. 

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation on you work, keep it up?

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Ageless Knee Review

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. The Genius Wave Review

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Sugar Defender Review

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Joint Genesis Review

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Sumatra Belly Tonic Review

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Peacock Free Trial

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Peacock Premium Free Trial

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Alpilean Reviews

The views expressed in this forum are those of the individual. They do not necessarily reflect the views of NOGU or Oesophagoose.